Repotting a plant doesn't need to be a scary task. Getting your hands in the soil is actually therapeutic and good for our brains!
Here are a few signs that your plant needs a new home:
- The plant simply looks like it is too big for its pot
- The roots are growing out of the drainage holes
- Water is sitting on the top and not absorbing
- The soil is dried out or looks like it is disintegrating
- It’s been years since you repotted it
Before you get to work, let’s make sure you have all the supplies you need.